- This event has passed.
SMMPO/Public Involvement Session
January 19, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
SMMPO REMOTE MEETING AGENDA/SMMPO Federal Certification Public Involvement Session
Held Remotely via Zoom due to the Covid-19 State of Emergency in Massachusetts
Zoom Meeting Information Shown below.
SMMPO Business Meeting
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes – December 9, 2020 (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed)
3. Public Comments – Opportunity for the public to address the SMMPO
4. Regional Transit Authorities (RTAs) Report – RTA Updates
5. Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan Presentation – GATRA & SRTA (Roll Call Vote needed to Adopt Targets, see attached)
For GATRA Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan
For SRTA Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan
6. Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – Discussion on proposed FFY 2021 UPWP Amendment (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed to release to a 21-day comment period)
7. CY 2021 Safety Target Presentation/Discussion (Roll Call Vote needed to Endorse and Adjust into FFY2021-2025 TIP) – MassDOT
8. FFY2021-2025 TIP Proposed Amendment – Discussion on proposed FFY 2021 Highway Amendment (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed to release to 21-day comment period)
9. Date and Time for Next Meeting
10. Other Business
11. Adjourn SMMPO Business Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: SMMPO members unable to attend may send a designee who is directly responsible and accountable to the SMMPO member. The designee may vote only with written and signed authorization from the SMMPO member provided before or at the time of the meeting. The SMMPO member can submit an authorization letter to be placed on file for the calendar year only if the same designee is chosen to represent that SMMPO member.
“Upon request, every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodation, including language assistance and/or auxiliary aids and services free of charge. Please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by email at email@example.com. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting.”
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 8933 4137
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,81589334137#,,,,*222088# US (New York)
+13017158592,,81589334137#,,,,*222088# US (Washington D.C)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 815 8933 4137
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbkGJc7Br
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The SMMPO, through SRPEDD, complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of SRPEDD to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran’s status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by SRPEDD. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact SRPEDD Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367, fax (508) 823-1803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this information is needed in another language, please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367.
Portuguese: Caso esta informação seja necessária em outra idioma, favor contar o coordenador em Título VI do SRPEDD pelo telephone (508) 824-1367.
Spanish: Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, por favor contacte al coordinador de SRPEDD del Título VI al (508) 824-1367.
Haitian Creole: Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367