- This event has passed.
January 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Held Remotely via Zoom due to the State of Emergency in Massachusetts due to Covid-19
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7976187767
Meeting ID: 797 618 7767, One tap mobile +13126266799,,7976187767# US (Chicago), +16465588656,,7976187767# US (New York)
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Public Comments – Opportunity for the public to address the JTPG
3. Approval of Minutes – December 9, 2020 (Materials Attached)
4. Regional Transit Authorities (RTAs) Report
5. New SRPEDD Website Interactive Maps & Dashboards Presentation – Jennifer Chaves (SRPEDD)
6. FFY2022–2026 TIP Development, Presentation of Projects for Consideration & Discussion-
• LAKEVILLE- RECONSTRUCTION AND RELATED WORK ON RHODE ISLAND ROAD (ROUTE 79), FROM THE TAUNTON CITY LINE TO CLEAR POND ROAD (606715)
• NORTON – INTERSECTION IMPROVEMENTS AT WEST MAIN STREET (ROUTE 123), NORTH WORCESTER STREET AND SOUTH WORCESTER STREET (609193)
• FALL RIVER- BEDFORD STREET CORRIDOR IMPROVEMENTS (610929)
Additional Project Information as available
7. SMMPO Federal Certification Update/Discussion
8. Other Business
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Southeastern Metropolitan Planning Organization (SMMPO) and the Joint Transportation Planning Group (JTPG), through SRPEDD, complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of SRPEDD to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran’s status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by SRPEDD. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact SRPEDD Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367, fax (508) 823-1803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this information is needed in another language, please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367.
Portuguese: Caso esta informação seja necessária em outra idioma, favor contar o coordenador em Título VI do SRPEDD pelo telephone (508) 824-1367.
Spanish: Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, por favor contacte al coordinador de SRPEDD del Título VI al (508) 824-1367.
Haitian Creole: Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.
Upon request, every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodation, including language assistance and/or auxiliary aids and services free of charge. Please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by email at email@example.com. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting.