- This event has passed.
July 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Held Remotely via Zoom
Zoom Meeting Information Shown below
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes – June 15, 2021 (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed)
3. Public Comments – Opportunity for the public to address the SMMPO
4. New SMMPO Member Introductions
5. Regional Transit Authorities (RTAs) Report – RTA Updates
6. FFY2021-2025 TIP Proposed Amendments – Discussion on proposed FFY 2021 Transit Amendments (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed to approve)
7. FFY2021-2025 TIP Project Updates
8. Matterport (3D Technology) Data Collection/Building Scanning Tool Discussion
9. Other Business
10. Date and Time for Next Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: SMMPO members unable to attend may send a designee who is directly responsible and accountable to the SMMPO member. The designee may vote only with written and signed authorization from the SMMPO member provided before or at the time of the meeting. The SMMPO member can submit an authorization letter to be placed on file for the calendar year only if the same designee is chosen to represent that SMMPO member.
Upon request, every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodation, including language assistance and/or auxiliary aids and services free of charge. Please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by email at email@example.com. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting