- This event has passed.
November 17, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
SMMPO REMOTE MEETING AGENDA
Held Remotely via Zoom due to the Covid-19 State of Emergency in Massachusetts
Zoom Meeting Information Shown below.
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Public Comments – Opportunity for the public to address the SMMPO
- Approval of Minutes – October 20, 2020 (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed)
- SMMPO Regional Transit Authorities (RTAs) Report – Opportunity for RTAs to address the SMMPO
- Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) –
- Discussion on proposed FFY 2021 UPWP Amendment for Route 103 Corridor Study (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed to approve)
- Discussion on proposed FFY 2021 UPWP Amendment for Route 6 Corridor Study (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed to release for public comment)
- FFY2021-2025 TIP Proposed Amendment (Materials Attached and Roll Call Vote needed to release for public comment)
- MassDOT Proposed Calendar Year 2022 Performance Measure Congestion Targets (Roll Call Vote needed to approve and adjust in TIP)
- Other Business
- Place and Time for Next Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: SMMPO members unable to attend may send a designee who is directly responsible and accountable to the SMMPO member. The designee may vote only with written and signed authorization from the SMMPO member provided before or at the time of the meeting. The SMMPO member can submit an authorization letter to be placed on file for the calendar year only if the same designee is chosen to represent that SMMPO member.
“Upon request, every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodation, including language assistance and/or auxiliary aids and services free of charge. Please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by email at email@example.com. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting.”
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 797 618 7767
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,7976187767# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,7976187767# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 797 618 7767
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k5hrMuIzP
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The SMMPO, through SRPEDD, complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of SRPEDD to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran’s status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by SRPEDD. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact SRPEDD Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367, fax (508) 823-1803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this information is needed in another language, please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367.
Portuguese: Caso esta informação seja necessária em outra idioma, favor contar o coordenador em Título VI do SRPEDD pelo telephone (508) 824-1367.
Spanish: Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, por favor contacte al coordinador de SRPEDD del Título VI al (508) 824-1367.
Haitian Creole: Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367