- This event has passed.
February 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Held Remotely via Zoom due to the State of Emergency in Massachusetts due to Covid-19.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7976187767
Meeting ID: 797 618 7767, One tap mobile +13126266799,,7976187767# US (Chicago), +16465588656,,7976187767# US (New York)
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Public Comments – Opportunity for the public to address the JTPG
3. Approval of Minutes – January 13, 2021 (Materials Attached)
4. Regional Transit Authorities (RTAs) Report
5. FFY21-25 TIP Project Updates
6. FFY2022-2026 TIP Development, Presentation of Projects for Consideration & Discussion-
• NEW BEDFORD – INTERSECTION IMPROVEMENTS AT MOUNT PLEASANT STREET AND NASH ROAD (610798)
• PLAINVILLE – RECONSTRUCTION OF SOUTH STREET (ROUTE 1A), FROM SHARLENE LANE TO EVERETT STREET AND RELATED WORK (608750)
• DARTMOUTH – RECONSTRUCTION AND RELATED WORK OF FAUNCE CORNER ROAD, FROM OLD FALL RIVER ROAD SOUTHERLY TO THE MASSDOT OWNED RAILROAD CROSSING (606715)
• DARTMOUTH- CROSS ROAD CORRIDOR IMPROVEMENTS (610699)
Additional Project Information as available
7. Other Business
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Southeastern Metropolitan Planning Organization (SMMPO) and the Joint Transportation Planning Group (JTPG), through SRPEDD, complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of SRPEDD to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran’s status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by SRPEDD. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact SRPEDD Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367, fax (508) 823-1803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this information is needed in another language, please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367.
Portuguese: Caso esta informação seja necessária em outra idioma, favor contar o coordenador em Título VI do SRPEDD pelo telephone (508) 824-1367.
Spanish: Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, por favor contacte al coordinador de SRPEDD del Título VI al (508) 824-1367.
Haitian Creole: Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.