- This event has passed.
September 14, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join us for a meeting of the Joint Transportation Planning Group (JTPG) on Wednesday, September 14, at 2:00 PM.
The meeting will be conducted through the Microsoft ZOOM APP. Meeting details and instructions will be provided to allow participants to connect to meeting through a computer, smart phone or regular telephone.
A Virtual Meeting Held Remotely via Zoom
Meeting ID: 822 1342 7605
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Comments – Opportunity for the Public to Address the JTPG
3. Approval of Minutes – August 10, 2022 (Materials Attached & Roll Call Vote
4. Regional Transit Authorities (RTAs) Report
5. Safe Streets and Roads for All Strategy Resolution (Materials Attached, Discussion and Roll Call Vote to Endorse), for additional information visit – Safe Streets and Roads for All Grant
6. JTPG By-laws Update Presentation
7. Other Business
8. Date and Time for Next Meeting
Upon request, every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodation, including language assistance and/or auxiliary aids and services free of charge. Please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by email at email@example.com. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting.
Posted September 1, 2022 at 12:39 PM.
Posted edited on September 7, 2022 at 2:29 PM