October 16, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
SRPEDD Office, 88 Broadway, Taunton, MA 02780
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Public Comments - Opportunity for the public to address the SMMPO
- Approval of Minutes – August 21, 2018 Click here
- FFY2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) –
- Boston UZA Memorandum of Understanding (UZM) – Presentation and discussion of the Boston Urbanized Area MOU for informational purposes only, Click here.
- Performance Measures - Presentation and discussion of the infrastructure condition (PM2) and the system performance (PM3) measures as required by FHWA. The SMMPO will consider adoption of these measures.
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) – Presentation and discussion on the new infrastructure application process from Cassandra Gascon Bligh (MassDOT)
- 2019 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) – Discussion of Public Outreach efforts and surveys for the plan.
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) – Update and discussion of the Evaluation Criteria Scoring process and potential revision
- Other Business
- Date, Time, Place for Next Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: SMMPO members unable to attend may send a designee who is directly responsible and accountable to the SMMPO member. The designee may vote only with written and signed authorization from the SMMPO member provided before or at the time of the meeting. The SMMPO member can submit an authorization letter to be place on file for the calendar year only if the same designee is chosen to represent that SMMPO member.
SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
88 Broadway - Taunton, MA 02780 – (Phone) (508) 824-1367 – (Fax) (508) 823-1803
Link to the SRPEDD webpage, www.srpedd.org
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The SMMPO, through SRPEDD, complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of SRPEDD to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by SRPEDD. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact SRPEDD Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367, fax (508) 823-1803 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this information is needed in another language, please contact SRPEDD’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 824-1367.
Portuguese: Caso esta informação seja necessária em outra idioma, favor contar o coordenador em Título VI do SRPEDD pelo telephone (508) 824-1367.
Spanish: Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, por favor contacte al coordinador de SRPEDD del Título VI al (508) 824-1367.
Haitian Creole: Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings - calendário de reuniões públicas
To request a translation to Portuguese, please call 508 824-1367
Para solicitar uma tradução deste documento para o Português, por favor ligue 508 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings - calendario de reuniones públicas
To request a translation to Spanish, please call 508 824-1367
Para solicitar una traducción al Español, por favor llame 508 824-1367.
Calendar of public meetings
To request a translation to Haitan Creole, please call 508 824-1367
Si yo bezwen enfòmasyon sa a nan yon lòt lang, tanpri kontakte Koòdonatè Tit VI SRPEDD a pa telefòn nan (508) 824-1367.